Saturday, September 10, 2011

Home Treatment or Home Remedies for Back Pain


Today one of the most common problems in the world is back pain problems. 90% of people goes through back pain problems at any time in their life. The pain can be acute or chronic . Some times it's occurs in younger people also . Sometimes acute back pain occurs due to lose of spine flexibility . Woman are suffering from back pain during pregnancy .

Home Treatment or Home Remedies
The best back pain home remedies would be to keep yourself warm. This includes eating hot items. You should also include garlic (the wonder herb) into your diet. This is one of the most effective herbs that you can take for removing back pain.
Eucalyptus oil can be very helpful for a back pain treatment.
Boil ten tulsi leaves in one cup of water until the syrup is reduced to half a cup. Add salt to it after cooling. Take this mixture daily. For severe backache, take it twice a day.
Guggulu is very helpful. Eat half a teaspoon twice a day after meals with warm water.
You could take a mixture of five black pepper corns, five cloves and one-gram dry ginger powder in your tea at least twice a day.
Take half a gram of dalchini powder with one-teaspoon honey at least twice a day for best results.
Include in diet tomato, carrot, cabbage, cucumber, lettuce, and at least two lightly cooked vegetables such as cauliflower, cabbage, spinach, carrot, fruits.
While sleeping, sleep on a firm mattress. Avoid sleeping face down.
Do the exercises daily,10-20 times each. Increase the number of times as your strength increases.
Overnight soaked wheat along with half the quantity of cuscus grass which is commonly known as khas khas grass is mixed with half the quantity of coriander. All these are mixed and boiled milk taken 4 times as the quantity of as that of wheat. When the milk is left two third of its original quantity. It is taken off and then consumed. It works as analgesic thus relives pain and also improves digestion in the body.
Back pain can be administered by taking equal quantity of khas khas grass mixed with sugar. This mixture is then consumed twice daily with the dosage of 5 grams with warm milk.
Consume warm water mixed with one tablespoon of honey to get rid of back ache.
Regular exercise and brisk walk keeps our spine muscle strong that helps in over all strengthening of our whole vertebral column.
Lemon is the natural remedy for back pain. Take a fresh lemon and extract juice from it. Mix some common salt in it. Take this mixture two times a day, it will provide you great relief.
Raw potato is one of the finest home remedies for back pain. You can apply raw potato in the poultice form as it has been found effective in backache cure.
You can also treat back pain with cheulic myroblan. It is healthy fruit and you can take a small piece of fruit after every meal as it is quick back pain relief provider.
Vitamin C is health beneficial as it provides great relief for severe back pains. You have to take about 2,000mg of vitamin C daily to treat the condition. You will see a huge difference in your condition even in 2-3 days.
Reduce the stress in your life.
A chieve and maintain a healthy weight. For more information, see the topic Weight Management.
Think through your daily activities and change those that may be causing back pain. Your list might include lifting a small child throughout the day, a long commute to work, sitting in front of a computer all day, wearing high-heeled shoes, or doing yard work or landscaping work.
Many people who have low back pain, or leg pain from a low back problem, notice that the pain interferes with sexual activity. Talk with your partner and perhaps your doctor about this. You may be able to find different positions for sex that are comfortable for you.

3 comments:

  1. I want to appreciate Dr Erediawa for using his herbal medicine to cure my family herpes
    virus,since 3 years ago my family have been having this herpes disease and it have been giving my family challenges,we were so perplexed cause my family have taken several drugs to be cure but every of our effort was in-vain,a fateful morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr Erediawa curing people of their herpes disease immediately i contacted Dr Erediawa on his email: {drerediawaherbs@gmail.com}, told him about my family troubles and he told me that my family must be cure,so he prepare a herbal medicine for my family which we use for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream for my family,my family herpes disease was totally gone,why don't you contact him today and be free from your disease on email, drerediawaherbs@gmail.com or call his on Mobile +2348159412586

    ReplyDelete
  2. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR EHBOS
    Hello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr Ehbos did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Ehbos the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Ehbos a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Ehbos and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Ehbos and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Ehbos with this Email Address at (drehbos@gmail.com) or add him on whatsapp +2348133505254 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete